Be the first to review this product
Knotted No Tie Shoelaces
These Knotted no tie shoelaces have a stylish, unique look; unlike regular shoelaces, these laces consist of knots throughout the lace itself. The fewer knots you leave between each eyelet, the tighter the fit will be; the knots secure the laces in place while remaining fully adjustable.
Once you install your laces to the tension to your liking, you slip your shoes on and off without any further adjustments. These no tie shoelaces are perfect for runners and triathletes, hikers, bikers, kids, the elderly, people with disabilities and anyone else that has trouble with laces.
|Length (in cm)||75 cm|
Note: All laces are machine cut, and are approximately the specified length.
Usage and Fitting instructions
1. Stretch the laces to make knots disappear and then thread through the eyelets in your shoe
2. Insert your foot into the shoe before final adjustments
3. Release the tension to allow the knots to widen and hold the lace in place
4. Adjust the tension between the eyelets as desired to produce either a firm trainer fit or comfortable slip-on fit
5. The knot ends will then secure the shoe and laces in place
|Package Contents||2 x 75 cm Knotted Elastic Shoelaces (1 Pair)|
|Shoelace type||Round shoelace|