Elastic shoelaces Package Content
Your new elastic no tie shoelaces consist of the following inside the pack
- 2 x 100cm Elastic Shoelaces (1 Pair)
- 2 x Lock Devices
- 2 x x Cord Clips
If you don’t have your Coolnice Elastic no tie shoelaces yet
You will also need:
- One pair of shoelaces
- One pair of scissors
Elastic shoelaces Installation
- Unlace your current shoelaces
- With your foot inside the shoe, lace up your shoes with your new elastic laces to ensure a proper fit
- Stand up, Walk around to ensure a proper fit, if the laces are too tight or loose adjust for a comfortable fit.
- Grab a lock device, press down on the top and thread the ends of the elastic laces through the passage.
- Once the laces have been threaded through, press down on the top of the lock again and slide the lock to the tongue of the shoe. Release to secure the lock device into place.
- Once again Stand up, Walk around to ensure a proper fit, if the laces are too tight or loose adjust for a comfortable fit.
- If the laces are too tight, slide the lock toward the toe of the shoe slightly, re-adjust the
- Once you achieve the perfect fit, trim the laces 2 to 3 inches below the lock device to leave room for future adjustments.
- Slide the cord clips onto the ends of the laces and align the trimmed ends with the teeth inside the cord clip. And snap down to secure. (Note for a more secure lock add a drop of super glue).
- Congratulations you have finished installing your elastic no tie shoelaces.
Coolnice Tips for aglet installation: For a stronger hold please a small amount of super glue to the end of the shoelace tip before inserting it into the aglet.