Silicone Shoelaces Package Content
Your new silicone no tie shoelaces consist of the following inside the pack
- Adults: 16 pieces total ranging in different lengths, or
- Kids: 12 pieces total ranging in different lengths
If you don’t have your Coolnice Silicone no tie shoelaces yet
Click here to order your silicone no tie shoelaces.
You will also need:
Elastic shoelaces Installation
- Measure up your existing bottom lace with the same length silicone no tie shoelace; this will be your starting point, for your no tie shoelaces.
- Unlace your current shoelaces.
- Using your starting point silicone shoelaces, thread the anchor through your bottom right eyelet hole, repeat on the opposite eyelet hole.
- Repeating Step 3, Work your way up the palette to your desired lace height.
- Straighten them out, so they look even and parallel.
- Congratulations you have finished installing your silicone no tie shoelaces.